TAME CLUB & STUDENT REGISTRATION
In TAME Clubs, students engage in deeper skill building and problem-solving activities, including rocketry, robotics and other engineering challenges, as they prepare for TAME’s annual STEM Competitions. TAME Club teachers benefit from a strong network of STEM educators and professional development resources. TAME Clubs are continuing with a virtual format this year and reducing our recruitment minimums to stay responsive to the needs of schools and organizations around Texas. Learn more about the TAME Club program.
Registration is scheduled to open in August 2021
Use this three-question form to let us know you’re interested and you’ll be among the first to know when TAME Club Registration opens up with the new 2021-22 school year.
Why Register a TAME Club?
Reconnect with the parts of teaching you love most, by exploring and sharing your love for STEM. Set your own schedule, too! Meet virtually or in person weekly, monthly, a couple times a semester. TAME Clubs are still 100% free and flexible to your school, community group, and unique needs.
- Free K-12 STEM Clubs
- Virtual & in-person meetings
- Flexible schedule
- STEM role model virtual visits
- Scholarships & mentorships
- Virtual STEM Competitions for grades 6-12
- Club Toolkits & funding
You don’t need to be a teacher, librarian, or STEM professional to register a TAME Club. You need an adult, 6 students in grades K-12, and to meet regularly in person or virtually to do something (anything!) STEM-related. Learn more in the FAQ on our Club Page.
What are the requirements?
TAME Clubs must:
- Have an Adult Sponsor (Co-Sponsors and Student Leaders are optional)
- Have at least six registered students
- Include students in grades K-12
- Have regularly scheduled meetings related to STEM subjects
- Meetings for the 2020-21 year may be virtual or socially distant in-person with precautions such as masks, face shields, hand washing, hand sanitizer, etc.
- Register annually to renew membership
Signing up with TAME is a two-part process
We ask clubs and students to register annually. Here are the steps:
- The process starts with the sponsor completing the annual Club Registration online.
- Next, at least 6 students in their club must complete their Student Registration online. Students will only be able to register after the adult sponsor registers the TAME Club.
Website translations are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, and Arabic. (Look for the red button at the bottom right part of the page.)
We look forward to working with you to engage Texas students in STEM.
Annual Club Registration
Club Sponsors (teachers, librarians, etc.) sign up here first!
Annual Student Registration
Students sign up here after the TAME Club is registered.
STUDENT ROSTERS FOR CLUB SPONSORS
TAME Club Sponsors and Co-Sponsors have the ability to log in online to see a roster of students who are registered in their club. This uses the login you create with your Club Registration, and you can reset your username and password through the online system if needed.
Rosters will be automatically updated as students complete the online Student Registration.
NOTE: Rosters are intended for Club Sponsors and Co-Sponsors only. Due to FERPA privacy regulations, we require you KEEP YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION & LINK PRIVATE.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about registering a club for Competition season. We look forward to working with you to engage Texas students in STEM.