TAME Club Annual Registration
A TAME Club is an extra-curricular enrichment program that supports students interested in exploring science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) and computer science. TAME Clubs are typically sponsored by teachers, librarians, administrators, parents, or community partners and are often hosted on a school campus or at a community center. Clubs meet regularly to increase student skills, awareness of STEM careers and access to role models. TAME volunteers from local universities and corporations may support the clubs and serve as role models.
This annual Club Registration form must be completed by the Adult Sponsor establishing or renewing a club. After the Club Sponsor registers the club, all student members in the club must submit an online registration signed by a parent or guardian (if the student is a minor).
Each TAME Club must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 6 student participants
- Students must be in grades 6 – 12
- Have regularly scheduled meetings related to STEM subjects
- 60% of student members must be from TAME Focus Student groups that are underrepresented in STEM (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, or girls) OR the TAME Club must be at a Title 1 school
Title I Schools have 40% or more students who are eligible for free or reduced price meals. Not sure if you’re at a Title I school? Look up your school by zip code in the National Center for Education Statistics here.
Once registered, Club Sponsors & members will have access to:
- A Toolkit containing hands-on STEM activities & teaching resources
- Monthly TAME Newsletter
- Free STEM Competitions
- TAME Scholarships
- TAME’s Alumni Network to help with college & career choices
Please use the buttons below to complete the annual TAME Club and Student Registration for the 2022-23 school year.
- Deadline (Toolkit funds & supplies are based on the number of students registered by this day): October 31