TAME Club Dashboard
From this page, TAME Club Leaders can register Co-Leaders and see rosters of students who have registered.
Please login to view this page. Note, if you have not already set a password for your account, please check your email. A link will be sent that will allow you set a password and continue.
TAME Club Leader Resources
Dates for the 2023-24 school year
- Club & Student Registration opens: August 7
- Toolkit Eligibility Closing Date (Toolkit supplies determined by number of students registered by this day): October 12
- Competition Sign-up: November : Club Leaders confirm their TAME Club’s intent to participate in the 2024 Competition Season.
- Regional Competitions: January through March 2nd across Texas – see info as it becomes available at tame.org/schedule
Each TAME Club must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 8 student participants in grades 6 – 12
- Have regularly scheduled meetings related to engineering subjects
- 60% of student members must be from TAME Focus Student groups that are underrepresented in engineering (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, or girls) OR the TAME Club must be at a Title 1 school
Title I Schools have 40% or more students who are eligible for free or reduced price meals. Not sure if you’re at a Title I school? Look up your school by zip code in the National Center for Education Statistics here.
Toolkits and Funding
TAME Toolkits will be distributed to all clubs that meet the registration requirements by October 10. Our goal is to deliver toolkits and funding during the fall when they can do the most good. Read our update about this year’s TAME Toolkits!
Please carefully review your student roster below and email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if there are students missing from your roster who registered before the deadline.
How to register
Students can register with their parent/guardian at tame.org/studentreg.
Website translations are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, and Arabic. (Look for the red button at the bottom right part of the page.) If you or your students have issues with the online form, please contact TAME for help troubleshooting.
TAME Community Hub
The TAME Community Hub is a collection of online resources, including the 2023-24 curriculum, lesson plans, college and career readiness materials, Club Leader guide, math skill-building resources, and more. Club Leaders, students and families can access information and resources for engineering education.
TAME Digital Learning Guide
Check out the Digital Learning Guide with TAME Club curriculum for 2023-24 based on the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Club Leader Guide & other TAME Club resources
We’re here if you have questions
Please let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.