TAME Club Dashboard
From this page, TAME Club Sponsors can register Co-Sponsors, register additional TAME Clubs, and see rosters of which students have registered.
Please login to view this page. Note, if you have not already set a password for your account, please check your email. A link will be sent that will allow you set a password and continue.
TAME Club Sponsor Resources
Dates for the 2021-22 school year
- Club & Student Registration opened: Early August
- Toolkit Eligibility Deadline (Toolkit funds & supplies determined by number of students registered by this day): October 27 (EXTENDED DEADLINE):
- Student & Club Registration Deadline: October 27
- Competition Sign-up: November 1 – 30: Club Sponsors confirm their TAME Club’s intent to participate in the 2021-22 STEM Competition Season.
- Divisional STEM Competitions: January & February across Texas – see info as it becomes available at tame.org/schedule
TAME is looking forward to a return to in-person Divisional STEM Competitions. However, we understand that conditions can change and we will continue to monitor the situation.
See TAME’s Plan for the 2021-22 School Year for updates about how TAME programs will be deployed.
Each TAME Club must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 6 student participants in grades K – 12
- Have regularly scheduled meetings related to STEM subjects (in person, virtual, or socially distanced with appropriate precautions)
To be eligible for a Toolkit and to participate in STEM Competitions, a TAME Club must have at least 6 students in grades 6 – 12 and:
- 75% of student members must be from TAME Focus Student groups that are underrepresented in STEM (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, or female) OR
- The TAME Club must be at a Title 1 school
Registrations received after October 27, 2021 will not count towards eligibility.
Title I Schools have 40% or more students who are eligible for free or reduced price meals. Not sure if you’re at a Title I school? Look up your school by zip code in the National Center for Education Statistics here.
Toolkits & Funding
Last year’s TAME Toolkit initiative was so popular we plan to continue it this year. Our goal is to deliver toolkits and funding during the fall when they can do the most good. Read our update about this year’s TAME Toolkits!
Registration eligibility for TAME Toolkits has closed and your club’s toolkit supplies will be calculated based upon the number of students in grade 6-12 who registered for your TAME Club by October 27. Please carefully review your student roster below and email email@example.com as soon as possible if there are students missing from your roster who registered before the deadline.
You can register a TAME Club all school year!
Clubs and Students registered after October 27, 2021 will not be eligible for our Toolkit or STEM Competition programs, but they can still have a great year with TAME. There are plenty of activities and opportunities for TAME students!
Students can register with their parent/guardian at tame.org/student2021.
Website translations are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, and Arabic. (Look for the red button at the bottom right part of the page.) If you or your students have issues with the online form, please contact TAME for help troubleshooting.
Student Registration: Online or PDF?
Printable PDF versions of the Student Registration are available in English and Spanish this year. Due to data entry limitations during COVID, we strongly prefer online registration whenever possible, but we understand that doesn’t work for everyone.
Online registrations will appear in your My Clubs roster instantly, but students who use printable forms may take 2-3 weeks to appear from the time you submit them to the State Office. The whole club doesn’t need to register the same way, it’s fine if some of your students register online and others use a form.
Please include the name of the TAME Club in the file so we can quickly process your forms—some years we we receive thousands of PDFs! Example: if you share most of your forms in a big PDF titled GonzalezMS_2021_0917 and then a week later need to send a few more forms, it would help if the next PDF was labeled something like GonzalezMS_2021_0924.
Club Sponsor Guide, Digital Kit & other TAME Club resources
Also available on our Club Resources and Activities page, TAME offers a Digital Club Kit with free recruitment flyers in English and Spanish, blank printable engineering workbooks, certificates of participation, fundraising and community support guide, and more!
TAME Ecosystem Slack Channel
During business hours, you can contact TAME Staff instantly in a channel or private message through Slack. As we get closer to competitions, the TAME slack channels will be a great way to coordinate your students’ needs and participation.
We’re here if you have questions
Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAME Club Sponsor Guide:
Best Practices & Recipes for a Great TAME Club Meeting
Many Club Sponsors ask us for advice on how to structure meetings, schedules, and activities. We’re offering a guide for TAME Club Sponsors that includes timing, funding, recruitment, suggested guidelines, and many “recipe ideas” for fun in person & virtual meetings:
- past Engineering Design Challenges from Divisionals and State
- guest speaker training and questions
- STEM leadership discussions
- STEAM art project & contest
- college & scholarship workshop
- discussion on science fiction & STEM ethics, and more!
We hope these “recipes” will help you envision some of the ways that your TAME Club can help foster exploration and build a supportive network for your students. (Updated Fall 2021.)