TAME Club Dashboard
From this page, TAME Club Sponsors can register Co-Sponsors, register additional TAME Clubs, and see rosters of which students have registered.
Please login to view this page. Note, if you have not already set a password for your account, please check your email. A link will be sent that will allow you set a password and continue.
TAME Club Sponsor Resources
Dates for the 2022-23 school year
- Club & Student Registration opened: Early August
- Toolkit Eligibility Deadline (Toolkit funds & supplies determined by number of students registered by this day): October 31
- Student & Club Registration Deadline: October 31
- Competition Sign-up: November – December : Club Sponsors confirm their TAME Club’s intent to participate in the 2023 STEM Competition Season.
- Chapter STEM Competitions: February & March across Texas – see info as it becomes available at tame.org/schedule
Each TAME Club must meet the following requirements:
- Have at least 6 student participants in grades 6 – 12
- Have regularly scheduled meetings related to STEM subjects (in person or virtual)
- 60% of student members must be from TAME Focus Student groups that are underrepresented in STEM (Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, or girls) OR the TAME Club must be at a Title 1 school
Title I Schools have 40% or more students who are eligible for free or reduced price meals. Not sure if you’re at a Title I school? Look up your school by zip code in the National Center for Education Statistics here.
Toolkits & Funding
TAME Toolkits will be distributed to all clubs that meet the registration requirements by October 31, 2022. Our goal is to deliver toolkits and funding during the fall when they can do the most good. Read our update about this year’s TAME Toolkits!
Please carefully review your student roster below and email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if there are students missing from your roster who registered before the deadline.
How to register
Students can register with their parent/guardian at tame.org/student2022.
Website translations are available in Spanish, Vietnamese, Chinese, Tagalog, Hindi, Urdu, Korean, and Arabic. (Look for the red button at the bottom right part of the page.) If you or your students have issues with the online form, please contact TAME for help troubleshooting.
Student Registration: Online or PDF?
Printable PDF versions of the Student Registration are available in English and Spanish this year. We prefer online registration whenever possible, but we understand that doesn’t work for everyone.
Online registrations will appear in your My Clubs roster instantly, but students who use printable forms may take 2-3 weeks to appear from the time you submit them to the State Office. The whole club doesn’t need to register the same way, it’s fine if some of your students register online and others use a form.
Upload scanned paper registration forms to our secure file uploader. Contact us at email@example.com if you have issues with it.
Please include the name of the TAME Club in the file so we can quickly process your forms—some years we we receive thousands of PDFs! Example: if you share most of your forms in a big PDF titled GonzalezMS_2022_0917 and then a week later need to send a few more forms, it would help if the next PDF was labeled something like GonzalezMS_2022_0924.
Student Registrations Forms as Printable PDFs
Club Sponsor Guide, Digital Kit & other TAME Club resources
Get started with our Club Sponsor Guide for best practices and “recipe ideas” for fun meetings! TAME also has free downloads of engineering activities designed with real engineers and mapped to TEKS.
Also available on our Club Resources and Activities page, TAME offers a Digital Club Kit with free recruitment flyers in English and Spanish, blank printable engineering workbooks, certificates of participation, fundraising and community support guide, and more!
TAME Ecosystem Slack Channel
The TAME Ecosystem Slack channel helps Club Sponsors & Chapter leadership to collaborate, troubleshoot, and share ideas across Texas. Follow these steps to participate.
During business hours, you can contact TAME Staff instantly in a channel or private message through Slack. As we get closer to competitions, the TAME slack channels will be a great way to coordinate your students’ needs and participation.
We’re here if you have questions
Please let us know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAME Club Sponsor Guide:
Best Practices & Recipes for a Great TAME Club Meeting
Many Club Sponsors ask us for advice on how to structure meetings, schedules, and activities. We’re offering a guide for TAME Club Sponsors that includes timing, funding, recruitment, suggested guidelines, and many “recipe ideas” for fun in person & virtual meetings:
- past Engineering Design Challenges from Divisionals and State
- guest speaker training and questions
- STEM leadership discussions
- STEAM art project & contest
- college & scholarship workshop
- discussion on science fiction & STEM ethics, and more!
We hope these “recipes” will help you envision some of the ways that your TAME Club can help foster exploration and build a supportive network for your students. (Updated Fall 2021.)