Ready to sign up for a TAME Regional Competition? Here’s how.
- Regional Competition sign-up is open only to students in registered and qualified* TAME Clubs.
- If you are a current TAME Club member and you want to attend the Regional Competition, talk to your Club Leader. They are responsible for confirming your Club’s participation.
- If you are a TAME Club Leader and want to know about the schedule or location for your Regional Engineering Competition, check the Schedule page.
- If your local competition’s date and location are not on the schedule page, please contact your TAME Chapter Leadership. To find your chapter contact information, click here.
- If you are a Club Leader and ready to sign your students up to attend the TAME Regional Engineering Competition:
- Check that your Regional Engineering Competition date has been announced on the Schedule page.
- If your Regional Engineering Competition date has been announced, a roster of students has been emailed to you; please reply to the email to confirm your Club’s intent to participate.
- Review the roster sent to you to make sure the students’ names and other information are correct, and notify the TAME State Office of any corrections.
- If your Regional Engineering Competition date has been announced and you have not received a roster by email, please contact the TAME State Office.
*Qualified TAME Clubs have met all the requirements, including having an adult leader, at least 8 registered students in grades 6-12, with 60% of student members from groups that are underrepresented in engineering, including Black/African American, Hispanic/Latinx, Indigenous/Native American, or girls — or the TAME Club is at a Title I school.