Current & Upcoming TAME Scholarships
TAME Freshman scholarship applications for the 2016-2017 school year are now closed. Winners have been announced here.
Who can apply for TAME Scholarships?
Applicants for TAME Freshman Scholarships must:
- Regularly participate in a registered TAME Club
- Complete a Student Registration each year (http://www.tame.org/student2016)
- Be currently enrolled in high school and scheduled to graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Have competed in the TAME STEM Competition any year of their high school career
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university and have a declared major in architecture, finance, science, engineering, or mathematics
- Be in good academic standing
- Have taken either the SAT or the ACT
Applications will open again in Spring of 2017 when funds become available.
- All scholarship award payments will be forwarded to the financial aid office at the university. No funds will be provided directly to the student. Funds may be used to help pay for tuition, room and board, books, and/or fees during the student’s freshman year.
- Awards are based on years of TAME involvement, academic potential, achievement, recommendation, financial need, and a personal essay.
- Applicants must meet all minimum enrollment qualifications required by the university.
If you have any questions, please contact the TAME State Office for more information.