TAME Scholarship Applications Now Open
Calling all TAME graduating seniors!
TAME Freshman Scholarship applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now open. Applications, documentation, and letters of recommendation from TAME Club Sponsors are due to the TAME State Office no later than 11:59p on Monday, May 1st, 2017.
Students submit one application to be considered for the following scholarships offered by TAME’s higher education and corporate partners:
Who Can Apply for TAME Scholarships?
Applicants for TAME Freshman Scholarships must:
- Be a member of a registered TAME Club with a student registration on file
- Be currently enrolled in high school and scheduled to graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Have competed in the TAME STEM Competition any year of their high school career
- Be in good academic standing
- Have taken either the SAT or the ACT
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university and have a declared major in architecture, finance, science, medicine, engineering, or mathematics
Applications and all supporting documentation, including letters of recommendation, must be received no later than 11:59p on Monday, May 1st, 2017