Want to sign up to participate in a STEM Competition in your area? Here’s how to do it.
- Competition sign-up is open only to students in registered TAME Clubs.
- If you are a current TAME Club member and you want to attend the Competition, talk to your Club Sponsor. They are responsible for registering your Club and signing students up to compete.
- If you are a student who would like to join an existing TAME Club, click here for Student Registration.
- If you are a Club Sponsor and need to register your Club, please click here.
- If you are a Club Sponsor and want to know about the schedule or location for your local Divisional STEM Competition, please contact your TAME Chapter Coordinator for more details. To find your Chapter contact, click here.
- If you are a Club Sponsor and ready to sign your students up attend the Divisional STEM Competition, please contact the TAME State Office.
Invitations to the State STEM Competition will be sent to qualifying students after the Divisional Competitions. Contact your Club Sponsor or Chapter Chair for more details.