Want to sign up to participate in a STEM Competition in your area? Here’s how to do it.
- Competition sign-up is open only to students in registered TAME Clubs.
- To be eligible for the 2021-22 STEM Competition Season, you must have registered before the October 27, 2021 deadline.
- If you are a current TAME Club member and you want to attend the Competition, talk to your Club Sponsor. They are responsible for confirming your Club’s participation.
- If you are a Club Sponsor and want to know about the schedule or location for your local Divisional STEM Competition, check the Schedule Page.
- If your local competition’s date and location are not on the schedule page, please contact your TAME Chapter Leadership for more details. To find your Chapter contact, click here.
- If you are a Club Sponsor and ready to sign your students up attend the Divisional STEM Competition:
- Check that your Divisional STEM Competition date has been announced on the Schedule Page
- If your Divisional STEM Competition date has been announced, a roster of students has been emailed to you; please reply to the email to confirm your Club’s intent to participate
- Review the roster sent to you to make sure the students’ names and other information are correct, and notify the State Office of any corrections
- If your Divisional STEM Competition date has been announced and you have not received a roster by email, please contact the TAME State Office.
Invitations to the Leaders in Engineering Virtual State Conference will be sent to qualifying students after the Divisional Competitions. Contact your Club Sponsor or Chapter Chair for more details.