Calling all TAME graduating seniors!
TAME Freshman Scholarship applications for the 2019-2020 school year are now open. Applications, documentation, and letters of recommendation from TAME Club Sponsors are due to the TAME State Office no later than 11:59p on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019.
Who Can Apply for TAME Scholarships?
Applicants for TAME Freshman Scholarships must:
- Be a member of a registered TAME Club with a student registration on file
- Be currently enrolled in high school and scheduled to graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Have competed in the TAME STEM Competition any year of their high school career
- Be in good academic standing
- Have taken either the SAT or the ACT
- Plan to major in science, engineering, mathematics, architecture, finance, or medicine
DEADLINE: Applications and all supporting documentation, including letters of recommendation, must be received no later than 11:59p on Thursday, May 2nd, 2019.