Calling all TAME graduating seniors!
TAME Freshman Scholarship applications for the 2017-2018 school year are now open. Applications, documentation, and letters of recommendation from TAME Club Sponsors are due to the TAME State Office no later than 11:59p on Monday, May 1st, 2017.
Students submit one application to be considered for the following scholarships offered by TAME’s higher education and corporate partners:
- Midwestern State University (Freshman engineering)
- Prairie View A&M University (Freshman engineering)
- Texas A&M University (Freshman)
- Texas Tech University (Freshman engineering)
- The University of Texas at Austin (Freshman engineering)
- Chevron (STEM major, West Texas students only)
- ConocoPhillips (Specific majors, open to all students)
- Pratt & Whitney (STEM major, Wichita Falls students only)
Who Can Apply for TAME Scholarships?
Applicants for TAME Freshman Scholarships must:
- Be a member of a registered TAME Club with a student registration on file
- Be currently enrolled in high school and scheduled to graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Have competed in the TAME STEM Competition any year of their high school career
- Be in good academic standing
- Have taken either the SAT or the ACT
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university and have a declared major in architecture, finance, science, medicine, engineering, or mathematics
DEADLINE: Applications and all supporting documentation, including letters of recommendation, must be received no later than 11:59p on Monday, May 1st, 2017.