We’ve Come a Long Way Since 1985, And We’re Going Even Further
In this month’s issue, we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the TAME State Math & Science Competitions. From our beginnings in Houston in 1985 to this month’s exciting event at the Lockheed Martin Aeronautics campus in Fort Worth, the Competitions have been the launchpad for thousands of brilliant careers. Read on for this year’s winners!
This month’s teacher newsletter features:
· 5-Question End of Year Survey
· Meet the 2015 State Champions!
· Scholarship Applications Coming Soon
· Jet-Powered State Design Challenge: TAME Engineering Adventure Flies from State to Your Classroom
· Compete Like A Scientist: How to Talk to Your Students About Winning & Losing
· Russia, Libya, Cuba, and Midland: Former TAME Student Becomes International Champion of STEM Education
· Asthma Awareness Month: Breathe Easy, High School Senior’s Biofilter Helps Asthmatics
· From the Big Screen to Yours: Videos from State Competition Shared on a Computer Near You
Read our full newsletter online.