TAME Club and Student Registration are now open for the 2017-18 School Year!
Membership with TAME is a two-part process. First the sponsor completes the annual Club Registration, then the students in their club will be able to complete their Student Registration.
Students will be able to register only after the Adult Sponsor registers the TAME Club.
DEADLINE: If you are in grades 6-12 and want to participate in the Divisional or State STEM Competitions, the deadline to register Clubs and Students online is Wednesday, November 15th.
STEP 1 – FOR CLUB SPONSOR:
STEP 2 – FOR STUDENTS:
PLEASE NOTE EARLIER DEADLINE: Some Club Sponsors prefer to print a PDF version of the Student Registration Form to distribute to students. Due to additional data entry processing, these are due back by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 512-471-6797 to the TAME State Office no later than Wednesday, November 1st.
Once you register a TAME Club, you and your students have access to:
- Invitations to free STEM Competitions for grades 6-12
- Thousands of hands-on STEM activities and teaching resources
- TAME’s monthly Teacher Newsletter
- Classroom visits from engineers, scientists, and more
- Free professional development at events like TAMU’s Teacher Summit, NEED, etc.
- Professionally-produced Science Squad™ comic books in English and Spanish
- Exclusive TAME Scholarships
- TAME’s Alumni Network to help students find jobs after graduation