Welcome to the TAME Ecosystem Slack!
This resource has been created to allow the members of the TAME Ecosystem (Club Sponsors, Chapter Leadership, and TAME Staff) to connect with one another and share questions, resources, tips, suggestions, and concerns. Signing up is simple:
- Click here to get started.
- Create an account using your email address.
- Set up a username (see below for instructions).
- Introduce yourself and get started exploring the channels!
- If you have problems signing up or logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please remember that we’re all here with a common goal, supporting Texas students through TAME’s programming. To ensure that this is a safe and productive space for all the participants, please observe the following:
- Respect – Remember to be courteous and respectful when speaking to others. Harassment or abusive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in immediate removal from the TAME Slack space.
- Confidentiality – Don’t share identifiable information about students here or distribute any information designated as confidential, and respect the privacy of others who post in this space by not sharing their words or thoughts elsewhere without their consent.
- Stay on Topic – Keep discussions in the appropriate channels, and avoid incendiary topics like politics or religion.
- Monitoring Hours – TAME Staff are available to assist you, though individual staff member schedules may vary. State Office Staff can be recognized by ‘Staff’ at the front of their username. We are available between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday (not including holidays); outside of these hours responses may be delayed until the next business day.
- Identify Yourself – Your username should be your chapter designation, your first name, and your last initial (“ATX_JaneD”). This will help others know where you’re coming from, and also allow us to use your chapter designation to message everyone in a specific chapter. Please use the following for chapter designations:
- Amarillo: Amarillo
- Capital Area: ATX
- Corpus Christi: CC
- Dallas: Dallas
- East Texas: ETX
- Fort Worth: FW
- Golden Triangle TAME (Beaumont): GT
- Gulf Coast TAME (Houston): GC
- Lubbock: Lubbock
- San Angelo: SAngelo
- San Antonio: SAntonio
- Valley: Valley
- West Texas: WT
- Wichita Falls: WF
- First Offense – Participants will receive a reminder of the rules from a TAME Staff Member.
- Second Offense – Participants will receive an additional reminder and their Chapter Leadership will be notified.
- Third Offense – Participants will be removed from the TAME Ecosystem Slack for the remainder of the semester.
- Fourth Offense – Participants will be removed from the TAME Ecosystem Slack for the remainder of the school year.
- Serious Infractions – In the case of serious violations of the TAME Ecosystem Slack rules and policies, participants may be immediately or permanently removed, and future participation in TAME programming may be restricted.